Full Body Health Checkup
The time to take action on your health is now
A full body health checkup not only makes it possible to arrest any potential illness immediately but also gives you an assurance. A full body preventive health check-up is an investment and not an expenditure.
1. What tests are included in full body checkup?
- Pathology Test
- CBC with ESR
- Blood Group
- Test for Diabetes
- Blood Glucose – F & PP
- Glycosylated Hemoglobin
- Urine Test
- Stool Test
- Test for Heart Diseases
- Lipid Profile
- Test for Liver Diseases
- Liver Profile
- Test for Hepatitis B
- Test for Kidney Diseases
- S. Uric Acid
- S. Calcium
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- Diagnostic Tests
- Stress Test + 2D Echo Screening
- Chest X-ray
- USG Abdomen & Pelvis
- Bone Densitometry
2. How often should you get a full body health check up?
Full body health checkup is the most common and important question because we see our doctors only when its very urgent or visit when we experience some major health issue or chronic illness. Keeping in mind as everyone has different medical needs, your ideal physical schedule depends on your situation.
3. The Importance of Regular CheckUp
- In past people used to see doctors only when they were sick, or something serious had happened but Today, preventative health care has become easy and more convenient just on the push of a button.
- People are now educated and empowered about their health. Now everyone is looking and seeking medical advice on how to live a healthy lifestyle.
- By taking regular health checkup you will lower the risk of various conditions or disease by maintaining a healthy habits by taking effective steps like physical activity.
- One the most important benefits of getting the Full body health check-ups to stay on top of your health and it will help in reducing number of patients required medical treatment or surgery.
- Early detection gives you and the doctors to take better step to preventive measure to get rid the disease on early days.
4. At what age people can get full body health checkup
- For ages 19-21, once every 2-3 years
- For ages 22-64, once every 1-3 years
- Over 65, once a year
5. When and how will I get my full body health checkup?
- Through mobile app
- And on the respective Diagnostic center
- On the same working day*
6. What are the parameters covered in full body checkup? ( based on research)
- Extended Lipid Profile (Heart Risk Profile)
- Extended Liver Profile (Liver Function Test)
- Renal Profile (Kidney Function Test)
- Renal Profile (Kidney Function Test)
- Anemia Screen
- Diabetic Profile
- Arthritis Screen
- Electrolyte Profile
- Blood Counts
- Complete Urine Examination
- Vitamin Profile
7. What are the prerequisites for full body checkup?
- 10 to 12 Hours of Fasting is preferred for accurate results.
- Avoid Iron Supplement 7 days before the test.
- Take first urine of the Day for Sample
- A full body checkup tests should ideally be started early in the morning with the blood test requiring fasting for more than 8 hours. Collection of a blood sample, urine, and stool sample in the morning is an important tool for diagnosis in the health checkup packages.
8. Can I book a Full body health checkup test online?
- In this busy world you don’t want to spend hours in queue at the diagnostic lab or the hospital to get your health checkup and which is the main reason leading to severe conditions.
- Recognizing the importance of health tests and understanding the needs for making diagnostic services user-friendly, At aspira we understand your needs and provide the complete convenience of book a test online and report on a mobile app.
- Now book your full body health checkup by 3 simple steps just call Aspira diagnostics to book a test after receiving a call, aspira well trained technicians arrive at the doorsteps of the patient to collect samples.
- Now once it done the report can be collected at our nearest centre or can be get online or by mobile app.