- Price Policy:Prices and taxes thereon in respect of all Tests/ Profiles are subject to change from time to time, without prior notice by Aspira Pathlab. We strive to provide you with the best prices possible on our Website. All the Tests/ Profiles listed on the Website will be sold at Indian Rupees either at Maximum Retail Price ( MRP) (inclusive of all taxes) or at an Offer/discounted price with taxes, unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged to you on the date.Our online price may not match with the offline price at Walk In Centers. You shall not raise any dispute on the same.Despite our best efforts, there may be an instance of mispricing of Tests/ Profiles in our catalogue/offer on Website.
- Payment Policy:Aspira Pathlab offers you multiple payment options both online and offline however Aspira Pathlab reserves its right to add or delete any mode of payment without any prior notice.
- Offline Payment Mode:
Cash on Delivery (CoD) – Customer needs to make payment in cash to the Aspira Phlebotomist/ Authorised person at the time of Collection of BloodFor CoD Payment option, maximum order value is Rs 20,000/- However Aspira Pathlab can change this limit without further notice.
Card on Delivery: A mobile EDC machine may be made available at your door step to facilitate payment by Credit / Debit Card . However due to prevailing network condition in your area or any technical glitch in the equipment or due to any other reason if the EDC terminal is not able to collect the payment, you shall make payment by cash.
In cases where payment is attempted but remains unsuccessful and a successful charge slip does not get generated, you shall make the payment in cash for that particular order. In certain cases though you may receive a payment confirmation sms from your bank, the amount generally gets reversed in the same account. You may raise the incident with customer care number on the back of card to reverse the amount in case of unreasonable delay, Aspira Pathlab will not be responsible for such failed attempts due to any network or technical reasons. We on our part, upon request of customer, after due verification with our back end team may give a written confirmation of the non-receipt of payment for you to appropriately take up with card issuing bank.
- Online Payment Mode:
- Credit Cards
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Wallet Payment
We accept payments made by most of the major credit/debit cards issued in India. Acceptance of card payment is at the sole discretion of Aspira Pathlab and you may be asked to submit copy of photo identity proof too. However Aspira Pathlab reserves its right to deny acceptance of card payment without any prior notice. We don’t accept internationally issued credit/debit cards and certain cards issued by banks in India too.
You can place your order with us either on our Website or over phone and choose any of our payment modes made available to you. In case of payment to be made offline, Buyer needs to pay the invoice amount in cash / coupon / card at the time of delivery of the Product at its doorstep/preferred location.
Orders will be processed for Blood collection upon selection of your preferred delivery location, date and time and confirmation by us. Aspira Pathlab may change maximum order value of COD and items/locations available for COD without prior intimation.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the present limit mutually agreed by you and your issuing bank, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
Aspira Pathlab reserves its right to change the price of any Test/ Profile in the Website any time without any notice. Prices stated at the time of an order is placed shall apply in respect to that order.
All payments made against the purchases of Test/ Profile on Website by you shall be in Indian Rupees only. Website will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
You represent and confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to carry out a transaction on the Website. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Aspira Pathlab reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions which Aspira Pathlab may receive from an individual valid credit/debit/ valid bank account and reserves the right to refuse to process transactions exceeding such limit.
In cases where the payment of an online order does not get succesfully communicated to our system due to any network or technical issue between intermediary, bank or payment gateway, the order shall not be processed and a refund will be initiated for the same. However in an unsuccessful attempt if the customer’s account gets debited, such amounts generally gets auto reversed in the same account. However Aspira Pathlab shall not be held responsible for such amounts debited in unsuccessful attempts and customer can raise reversal request with their bank should there be any unreasonable delay in refund.
Buyer acknowledges that Aspira Pathlab will not be liable for any damages, interests, claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction or any delay in processing a transaction which is beyond control of Aspira Pathlab.
RETURN, EXCHANGE & REFUND
- Return & Refund Policy:We endeavour to provide the best quality reports for every single time you order with us.We do not make any cash refunds.The amount will be refunded to you between 3-15 working days depending upon the mode of payment chosen by you. Sometimes banks or financial intermediaries take a longer time to process the refund request. However, if the refund does not happen by the date advised, you may contact us and we will gladly help you.
- Exchange Policy:All Tests/ Profiles listed on our Website cannot be exchanged
- Cancellation Policy:You can cancel your Order of Tests/ Profles fully or partially anytime up to the cut-off time of the slot for which you have placed an order by calling our customer service. In such a case we shall refund any payments already made by you for the order as per the prevailing Refund Policy.Please contact us at 022 71975756 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for cancellation or modification of your Order.On receipt of the cancellation notice we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount if the order has not been processed by us. Cancellation of Order can’t be done/accepted once the Tests/ Profile under your order is processed/ released for dispatch.