preventive health check up offering a detailed assessment of various organs and general health including liver, kidney, thyroid function tests, cardiac health indicators, complete hemogram, anemia profile, vitamin and electrolyte levels, and blood sugar monitoring parameters. For individuals of all ages, as a yearly health screening package, these assay of tests provide valuable information on the complete health status of an individual.
Why preventive health check up
Getting preventive health check up is the best way to detect the onset of diseases at an early stage or in their origin with a thorough examination of external and internal body parts that prevents the body from any medical disorder that may occur in future. It simply requires one to regularly get medical check-ups done. This helps your doctor to spot issues early on and offer advice on healthy living.
Why do you need a Full Body Health Check up?
- No physical activity
- Unhealthy lifestyle
- a family history of diseasesv
- consumption of alcohol and smoking
S&A - Nutrition
|Alkaline Phosphatase | Bilirubin Total | BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen) /Creatinin Ratio | Calcium Total | eGFR With creatinine | Ferritin | Folic Acid * | HbA1c Glycated Haemoglobin | Total Protein | Iron Studies Iron | TIBC | TS% | Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin | Vitamin D Total - 25 Hydroxy | Electrolytes Serum | Lipid Profile | Glucose Fasting|
- Indias first fully automated path lab & diagnostic center NABL Accredited. Aspira is ready to set benchmarks in efficiency.
- Separate lab for microbiology testing
- IPAQT membership for TB diagnostics
- 24*7 support
- mobile and web apps to provide on-time digital report and info at your fingertips
- IT-enabled services like online appointments, home visits digital report more value-added features