Typhoid fever is an acute illness caused by the Salmonella typhi bacteria.
The bacteria is spread among humans through contaminated food and water.
Typhoid fever is most common in parts of the world that have poor sanitation and limited access to clean water.
Healthy Guide to Avoid Typhoid this Monsoon
- Use insect repellents, disinfectants to stay away from mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches termites etc.
- Pay attention while you consume any fruits and vegetables also avoid eating stale or leftover food.
- Blood platelets massively affected by infection caused by Dengue. A glass of fresh papaya leaf juice helps improves the platelets counts
- Take foods which are rich in vitamin C like lemon a spoon of chyawanprash, that will help in boosting immunity of our body
- Always prefer properly cooked food because uncooked foods means you are inviting trouble for yourself and family and please prefer light meals like soups and stews rather than heavy non veg