Vitamin B12 Level
The vitamin B12 level is used to measure the blood levels of Vitamin B 12.Low levels of B-12 can cause long-term damage to your nerves and brain.
Conditions in which it is recommended:
- Megaloblastic anaemia
- Pernicious anaemia (poor absorption of Vitamin B 12 by the body)
- In case of nervous system symptoms
- Numbness or tingling in the arms and legs, weakness, and loss of balance.
- Sudden severe confusion (delirium)
- Loss of brain function (dementia)
- Dementia due to metabolic causes