- Complete Blood Count (CBC): A decrease in white blood cells and platelets have been reported in more than 80% of COVID-19 positive patients.
- C-Reactive protein (CRP): CRP tests check for inflammation in the body. Increased C-Reactive Protein has been reported in 75-93% of COVID-19 positive patients
- Lactate Dehydrogenase (LDH): An increase in LDH indicates tissue damage or disease, and has been reported in 27- 92% of COVID-19 positive patients.
- Serum glutamic-pyruvic transaminase (SGPT): This is an enzyme that the liver releases into the bloodstream when it is damaged. More than 1 in 4 COVID-19 positive patients suffer liver injury.
- Shanti Screening Test assesses the probability of COVID-19 infection in an individual
- You can avail our home testing service pan-Mumbai & schedule your test as per your convenience
- You will receive contactless reports on your phone & WhatsApp within 3 hours of testing
- Our phlebotomists follow all the safety measures as per ICMR guidelines to ensure your safety
- No fasting required